Watch replay of webinar
If you would like to get the full list of insider secrets, buy The A-List Salon book.
What do most successful A-List salon owners do that result in more clients through the door, continued expansion, and more profits while the average owners merely struggle to stay open? They have a strategy and a plan.
In The A-List Salon, Veronica Woods shows how you can maximize your opportunities to attract loyal clients and staff using cost-effective techniques in the Internet Age. She anchors her discussion of small business best practices with real-life business experiences and poignant advice from award-winning salons across the United States. Whether you have a staff of one or 100, or entered ownership on a whim or to fulfill a life’s ambition, the book offers practical tips that you can implement right away to have more consistent income and growth for your business.
You will discover how to:
- Improve the critical skills necessary to be an effective entrepreneur and leader in the beauty business
- Build your marketing around what YOUR clients value and drive cash flow for your business and increase client loyalty
- Seize opportunities to influence beyond the salon in your local community to grow your business
- Create dialogues with your clients online to take your word of mouth marketing efforts farther
- Evaluate and fine tune your plan over time to create a business that thrives through changes in the economy, market, or industry
The book has had some notable advanced praise even before going to print:
“Every salon owner, whether behind the chair or not, can profit from this book’s insights, takeaways, and exercises about how to get to the next level through careful planning and execution.”-Julie Shepperly, beauty professional and Business Development Director for Milady