Who I Work With
I help beauty businesses attract more happy clients and like-minded staff to build wealth
I like to work with beauty industry professionals, including salon owners and stylists, who are focused on growth and profitability but lack a solid plan.
Does this sound like you?
- Your business is relatively new and you want to set yourself up for success. You don’t want to run your business the “”old school way.” You believe strongly that you want to be sure that you create structures that help you reach your full potential, not struggle. Perhaps, you need to document your vision to get additional funding and need help.
- You typically fall short when it comes to implementation. Your procrastination prevents you from reaching the bold goals that you set for yourself. You have a vision but need help on the follow through.
- You have been hot and cold with your marketing efforts. You know that you must do marketing but your to-do list is a mile long. You have been more focused on “putting out fires” than planning for the future. You typically feel most comfortable doing what you have always been doing. Although, you know that you can only expect the same results.
- You have an amazing opportunity to expand but your team has limited experience. You have a clear vision for your business to scale in new directions but your current staff is not equipped to help you to map out how to get there.
- You want to attract more high-end multi-cultural clients? You want to appeal to a more diverse clientele but unsure how.
If you identify with any of these situations, I can help you.
Are you a good fit?
You will likely be successful working with Veronica, if you are:
- Motivated to grow your business (staying the same is not okay)
- Curious about learning new things
- Committed to excellence with your business
- Open to recommendations to stretch beyond comfort zone
- Confident in your role of CEO (take ownership of the success of your business)
- Open to share the nuts and bolts of your business
- Comfortable with receiving constructive criticism
- Honest about the strengths and weaknesses of your team
- Willing to invest in your business
To learn what you can expect as a client, read How We Work.