If you want to start to grow your business to have more consistent income and to reach your financial goals quicker, you may have to shake up your marketing efforts. If you are ready to put a marketing program in place to allow you to worry less about having enough clients walk through the door every day to support your business, this workshop is for you. Here is a sneak peak at what you will learn how to do:
- Use information about your happy clients to increase your profit per client
- Add the right online and offline marketing tools to compete with much larger salons
- Better evaluate client interactions to create more referrals
- Find opportunities online to show your love for your craft and flex your expertise
- And details about how you can create your own plan to book your chair solid
This event will be geared for salon owners or stylists that want help with marketing their businesses.
Advanced tickets are $20, $30 at the door.
For questions, call 877-617-2667 ext 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
V. Woods, CEO of My Salon Scoop
V. Woods created MySalonScoop.com out of her frustration about the trial and-error process of finding a new hairstylist. Woods has worked in product marketing, product development, and project management for leading technology companies. After dubbing herself as the “Super Client,” she sought to apply her business management skills for the hair salon business.
She is a graduate of The Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania with an MBA in Finance and Northwestern University with a BA in Economics.
As the Ultimate Beauty Matchmaker, My Salon Scoop has revolutionized the hair salon experience by empowering both clients and hairstylists. My Salon Scoop aims to:
- Enable more open dialogue between hairstylists and clients. MySalonScoop.com is a vehicle to facilitate more conversation around healthy hair practices between clients and hair care professionals. On MySalonScoop.com, founder, V. Woods seeks to empower clients to be more educated about healthy hair techniques.
- Help hairstylists leverage traditional word-of-mouth marketing with today’s technology to have a more attractive profile for new clients. With her Fortune 500 experience helping small and medium-sized businesses, Woods advises stylists on the latest tools on the market that can grow their businesses.